Branded For Success
In an increasingly competitive corporate world, knowing how to create the right branding is no longer an important skill to learn. It is an essential skill to master. As the saying goes, “products are made in the factory, but brands are created in the mind."
‘Branded For Success’ is designed to help participants adopt the right branding strategies so that each and every one unlocks the full potential within. During this fun-filled workshop, participants will discover it is surprisingly easy to create a lasting brand through the twin pillars of communication and grooming.
Through a careful yet detailed selection of topics incorporating the best from different fields, the practical hands-on workshop promises to offer useful techniques and tips which participants can apply in their everyday lives. By adopting the right strategies and applying what they have learnt, participants will be involved in hands-on practice, pair work and group discussions.
The Art of Communication (Morning session 9am to 12.30pm)
Your success in personal life, relationships and business will be determined by your ability to communicate effectively with others. “Social intelligence” or the ability to interact, converse, negotiate with, and persuade others, is the most highly paid and respected form of intelligence you can have, and this intelligence can be developed.
The skills taught can be applied in all aspects of life – from personal and family life to work life. With carefully selected topics including Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques, participants will walk away feeling they have achieved that breakthrough to building better rapport with others.
1. The Essentials Of Conversation
· What Does Conversation Mean To You?
· Origins of Conversation
· Starting A Conversation
2. Choosing Your Topics
· Talents Versus Experience
· Personal Discovery**
· Asking Intelligent Questions
3. Knowing Your Target – Different Styles Of Communication
· Personality Styles**
· Personality Types**
· Men Versus Women Communication**
4. Influencing Through Your Words
· Choosing Your Words
· Left Brain + Right Brain = Whole Brain**
· Creating Stories To Communicate Your Ideas
· Mining Your Past**
· The Power Of ‘Three’
5. Influencing Through Your Words
· Active Versus Passive Listening**
· Listening With Empathy
· Connecting With Your Audience**
· In Your Presence
6. Utilising Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Techniques To Build Rapport
· What is NLP?
· Understanding Representational Systems
· Reading Non-Verbal Cues**
· Identifying Your Representational Systems**
7. Communicating With Impact
· Becoming A Great Speaker In Your Rights
· Putting Things Into Practice
** denotes practical hands-on exercises
The Art of Looking Good (Afternoon session 1.30pm to 5pm)
In an increasingly complex world, knowing how to project ourselves in the eyes of others is no longer an important skill to learn. It is an essential skill to master. As the saying goes, ‘first impression counts’.
‘The Art of Looking Good’ aspires to turn the participants into style paragons thereafter. During this full-filled workshop, participants will discover it is surprisingly easy to create a lasting first impression, while looking and feeling good at the same time. Besides the trainer sharing grooming and etiquette tips, participants will also be involved hands-on practice, pair work and group discussions.
1. Saying Goodbye Image Destroyers
· What Destroys The First Impression?
· Eliminating Image Destroyers In Our Lives**
2. Embracing Body Shapes
· Learning The Different Body Shapes
· Determining Your Own Body Shape**
· Choosing Clothes And Styles That Flatter Your Body Shape
3. It’s In The Clothes Details
· Building Our Wardrobe Essentials
· Handy Tips To Look Out For When Picking Out Pieces For Our Wardrobe
4. Dressing For Success With Your Best Colours
· Understanding Why Colours Matter & Not All Colours Suit Us
· Discovering Your Best Colours To Wear Through Colour Analysis**
5. Appreciating Facial Shapes
· Learning The Different Facial Shapes
· Determining Your Own Facial Shape**
· Choosing Hairstyles, Spectacle Frames & Accessories That Flatter Your Facial Shape
6. Exploring Skin Care
· Understanding The Different Types Of Skin
· Determining Your Own Skin Type**
· Sharing DIY Skin Care Tips
** denotes practical hands-on exercises
- Venue Address was changed to "382 Havelock Road, Singapore". Diff 2013-08-22 02:41:32
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- Singapore, River View Hotel, 382 Havelock Road
1. S$525 per participant for 2 sessions include networking lunch $525.00 2. S$435 each for two participants and above for 2 sessions include networking lunch $870.00 3. Early bird – S$330 per participant for 2 sessions include networking lunch (Register and payment by 30 Aug 2013) $330.00 4. ASB members – S$230 / RM550 / Rp1.7M for 2 sessions include networking lunch. $230.00
On sale until Sep 2, 2013, 9:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 382 Havelock Road, Singapore Singapore
DW Associates Pte Ltd123 Followers